The International Stevia Council (ISC) has launched a Proficiency Testing Program (PTP) for the measurement of steviol glycoside content. The program aims to address the challenge of ensuring that analytical methods and standards employed throughout the industry are appropriate and also meet minimum levels of accuracy when measuring steviol glycoside content. The Proficiency Testing Program will therefore enable participants to benchmark performance of their methods, analytical standards, and analysts' competency in a statistically relevant, blind testing scheme managed in accordance with international quality standards.
PTP Scheme 2013-2014
|Dispatch Date||Reporting deadline|
|Round 8||23 September 2013||18 October 2013|
|Round 9||24 March 2014||22 April 2014|
Cost to participate at the PTP for the year 2013-2014*
|Type of participant laboratories||First year||Second year|
|Companies and governmental agencies||2,450 EUR + carrier charges||2,450 EUR + carrier charges|
|University laboratories||1,800 EUR + carrier charges||1,800 EUR + carrier charges|
* per year with 2 rounds of testing
- If you are interested in finding out more about the Council's Proficiency Testing, please read this document.
- If you are interested in applying to the scheme, please fill in the on-line application form.
- To view the PDF version of the Application Form, please open this document.
- If you need additional information, please contact the Council at GlobalOffice@internationalsteviacouncil.org